Aug 30, 2010

Packing, but not yet..

On Sept 2th, I will fly to Beijing.
But, right now, I'm still not packing yet...

I don't know I still don't have the mood yet, already decided not to take many things to Beijing, since I already have many stuff down there, and will buy new things again. 

*looking my old post for review*

1. Document : Ticket, JW 202, Passport, etc.
2. Medicine : Traditional Medicine from Indonesia.
3. Money
4. Electronic
5. Clothes (not many!!)
6. Personal Use : but I think, I might skip these, since we can buy almost everything there. 

The last time, I found out, there are people suggesting to bring deodorant, sunblock, or lotion from your country, but I found it in China, well, in China, more expensive, but they have.

Going to start packing on the evening, after dinner, I hope then I already have the mood.. :)

My tips : Don't bring a lot of unnecessary things from your country, since China have almost everything and cheap. Well, if you wear uncommon size of clothes and shoes, you must bring it, because Chinese People are smaller. I bought men shoes there for sport, since they don't have my size.. ( I know, my foot are big.. XD~ )

One more thing, if you don't like cheap stuff or love the quality stuff, bring it. Since well, cheap stuff!!
便宜没好货,好货不便宜。

Meaning : Cheap stuff are not good, Good Stuff not cheap.
Chinese Idioms, you will learn on school, and use it often after buy stuff in China. 

No comments:

Post a Comment