Aug 26, 2010

BLCU Conference Centre Room

The very last look of my room before I left Beijing.



The Bathroom



Sorry for the messy room.. Hahaha.. 

The prices for single room is 115 RMB / day, the same prices for single room on #17.

(-) It's a small room. Most of my friends screamed when went to my room. 
(-) Small space for the inventory. I don't have the wardrobe pictures, forgot. Well my wardrobe is broken also, it's not really efficient, and it was so small. That's why you can see the blanket standing around beside TV.
(-) There are night curfew now. When you went home after 12, the door will be locked. And you need to show the key of your room. And I heard you have to report the guest, guest cant stayover.
(-) Laundry room only on 4th floor and 6th floor, Kitchen on 7th floor.

(+) Not loud like #17. You barely heard someone on corridor. Quiet places. I heard #17 have the thin wall.
(+) Free breakfast. With selection of mantou, cold dishes, coffee / tea, porridge, soft cake, and cookies.
(+) The Hotel staff are nicer than the #17 staff.
(+) Carpet. Warm and Nice in winter.
(+) Close to the classroom
(+) Reservation is easy!! I just write down my name, not like #17.
(+) Cleaned everyday, bed sheet are changed once a week.

About safety. I will honestly tell you, once, I lost some of my money inside my room. I know it's my fault too, since I didn't place it in safe places, or lock the place where I hide my money. Or unlucky. My friend hide his money on his book, and he place it on his table, the money is fine. Not before I lost the money, the housekeeper is rotated, the usual young two who clean my room are moved to other floor, and I've got the 2 old lady who not really nice. I can't accuse them, since I don't have any proof. Read here.

Oh yeah, one time I found my door left unlocked. The housekeeper after clean my room, they didn't close the door fully. If you push the door, my room can be opened easily.

And in front of CC, my Thai friend lost his electric bike. He just left it for a while on the afternoon, he didn't lock the bike, he just took the key, because he thought he will comeback not long after. And his bike was gone. CC don't have parking area for bike. You just park them in front of the building. where the back library were. While in #17, there are guards and large parking area with fences around it. I often left my bike, just took the key, without lock the tire, and it's always fine.

Well, on anywhere, we need to be careful. Because on #17, there also someone who lost laptop, because forgot to lock the room.

Crime happened, because there were an opportunity to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment