Feb 24, 2010

3 Days to go..


Well actually, 2 days to go, since my plane will take off at 01.00 am in the morning, so I'm going to the airport in Friday, Feb 26th. Packing? I already google what should I bring to China, and found these travel pod who already share what to bring to China, the link is  http://www.travelpod.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10464


On left, you see, that's the exact packing I have now. I love packages, the red big one for clothes, and there is each one packages for medicine, make up, electronic, personal things, and bathroom utilities. I'm still not yet decided which luggage to bring, since mine is small. 


The rundown of my list :
1. Document : Passport, ticket, JW202, Photos, photocopies of documents, ID Card.
2. Personal Use : deodorant, lotion, sunscreen, toiletries, comb, make up, pads
3. Money
4. Clothes : winter clothes, basic clothes, legging, jeans, sleeping clothes, undies
5. Medicine : First Aid Medicine
6. Bed Sheets, Towel
7. Shoes
8. Electronics : Laptop, Camera, Laptop Lock, Mobile phone, Charger.

Packing and packing... :)

1 comment:

  1. external hard-drive, thumb-drive, nail cutter, cotton-but, vitamin, rain coat or umbrella, and bring you lucky charm.
    best,
    nop

    ReplyDelete