Mar 27, 2010

第一次在北京看电影




爱丽丝梦游仙境



For the first time, watched movie in Beijing. I watched Alice in Wonderland in Jinyi International Cinemas, ZhongGuanCun. It's quite good, since there's no dubbing voice as I'm afraid it will be, but quite expensive. I paid 60 元, around 80.000 IDR, it's price for 3D movie in Weekend. Well, I also watched 3D in weekend, but the price already half, since we use the student card. The original price is 120 元.



And the one thing I'm not usually to do is, we need to pay deposit of 100 RMB, for the 3D glasses. They will return the deposit, as soon as you return the glasses. Well, the glasses is quite good, not just ordinary plastic glasses like in Jakarta.

I heard, China just allow 20 Western Movies per year. Maybe that's why China's Movies Industry is so alive and quite good. I saw many shooting was taken placed everywhere I went.

About the movie : Quite good, but if you don't like fantasy movies, I won't recommend. All of us, who watched the movie agree that we're not satisfied with the ending, we loved to see Alice in the end, met the guy who really looked like Mad Heater. It would be nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment