Mar 28, 2010

Best Hot Pot Service

Never thought I will found the best service restaurant I'll ever have is in China.. Well, just yesterday I went to have Hot Pot at one of the popular restaurants in Beijing. Just heard that the waiting hours to get the seat is 1-2 hours. But, the cool is we can get manicure while waiting, cheers girl!!.. :)


The name of the place is HaiDiLaoHuoGuo (海底捞火锅). While waiting, you can enjoy snack, menicure, shoe polishing, or just playing poker with their playing cards. Cool, huh!? That's just the beginning, since we have broken-chinese, the waiter was so patient to read the food menu to us, they're also cook the hot pot, help us with the hot pot. One time, I just took some vegetable, and get hard to put it in my bowl, since the bowl was small and the vegetable was bigger, and the waiter, from nowhere I can see, help me right away.

They even, shaped the meat ball in front of us. Ordering noodles, they make it in front of your table. They also have the kids playing room. One time, I had my iphone on my table, the waiter put my iphone inside plastic bag, to have it sealed and safe from the food. I think the service is one waiter / table, that's why it was so quick and satisfying service.


I don't get the chances to see the toilet, but my friend told me, it was the first time, someone open the toilet door for her, and even open the water tab and give her the tissue after wash hand, inside the TOILET. Best service, or what!?

The snack is also good, I love the corn one. :) 


How about the food, so far I enjoyed it, some prefer another place, some said it was the best. And it's not that expensive. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment