Nov 1, 2010

Halloween Party @ 798

The Ticket

This Halloween, I went to Halloween Party at 798, exactly at 706 Factory Building. I bought the ticket at advance 80 RMB each one week before. The weather was good, because my friend told me last Halloween in Beijing already snow ( cant imagine that will be freaking cold).

This is my first time to dress up at halloween, since in Indonesia, there is no Halloween tradition to dress up. Yeah, dressing up in Halloween, it's the time when we can be someone we're not. I bought the accessories for Halloween at TianYi, i bought the bunny ear and witch hat. Then, I decided to be witch.

The interesting part of the night was the costumes. There was bunny, Beijing Olympic Mascot, Hula Girl Boy, Mickey, Xi Yang Yang, Devil, Angel, Horror Bride, Bloody Students, Army, Catwoman, Batman, Poison Ivy, Joker, Cave Man, Police, etc partying together. The most costume I saw in the evening was Beijing Police Costume, beside devil, angel, witch, etc ( other common costumes).

No comments:

Post a Comment