Sep 11, 2010

颐和园 Yi He Yuan (Summer Palace )

After I post the TianYi Market post, I just realized I never post something with labels shopping, and I shop much in Beijing.. Ow bloggiee.. Hahahaha.. :) So I plug in my hard disk, and let's get started, I will see photo by photo to get inspiration.. More blog posts coming..

_____________________________

I already went here twice, but these park still to big to explore every corner of it, so I might going here again in the future.








































Crazy Adventure of 3 girls lost in Summer Palace ;)


And a good place for fooling around.. -.-;;

O Ba Mao O___o;

No Comment on These Obama Shirt. -.-;;

Don't try these at home or anywhere else on earth...!!

These is why you can't help fall in love with China.. :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW Haha that kid'd better stay asleep and have deep and cool dreams...

    ReplyDelete