Sep 15, 2010

300 RMB for a week

Just checked my bank account and found out that I just have 300 RMB right now, because my father parents forgot to transfer my money before they went holiday. So right now, I'm waiting my parents back holiday.

A little bit "early birthday present", maybe this is the experience for me to save a lot, before turning the big 23 on these week. But surely these will be really interesting experiences, since I need to learn my lesson of "spent money". 

I'm not that spoiled child, that my parents can give me everything I want, but until right now, if I need something, there always been there. But right now, they on holiday, it would be troublesome for them to go to the bank and waiting on line to transfer me some money. They're also in China, but on the southern place of China.

So I need to stay on my feet, to keep these 300 RMB for a week. It's a lot if you think of it. But I still have many needs to fulfil, and I think I can do it, as long as I spend max 40 RMB per day. Well, I post these blog to remind me to save money!!! Hahahaha.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment