Aug 25, 2010

Sorry.. :(

Sorry for abandon these blog.. Hahaha...
Too enjoying my time in Jakarta..?  Not really..
Maybe because simply I don't know where to start..

Well, right now.. I'm counting down going back to Beijing..
Next week, Sept 2nd I will fly from Jakarta to Beijing by Garuda Indonesia.. Will be arrived on Sept 3rd morning..

The difficulty I have right now is I can't book Dorm 17 Single Room..
I don't know why they gave us (not just me) much trouble..

They said we can book rooms on July... when my friend wanted to book a room on March..
Then my agent called and they said they will open on July..
In the end of June, I heard my friend, she already book the room, then I tried.. Suddenly they said it's already full.. WHAAT!!??
I tried until the end of my time in Beijing, they still didn't allow me..

And my agent tried again... And call them on August, they said reservation after 16th..
Call again, call again, until they said " Stop Calling!!"

-.-;;

Why they gave us so much trouble just to book a room, I'm willing to pay..!!
I know that every girl on the front desk are mean... the boys are a little nicer but they're afraid of that old girl.. ooppss.. old woman.. ( yang paling tua n jelek lah, yang mukanya jutek kaya kodok!! )*sorry I cursed with Indonesian* ;)

Now I booked the double room on dorm 17, since all my friends are going to live there..
But before left, I already booked CC too.. just in case..

Some my friends successfully booked single room dorm 17, because they were lived there right now, booked early, and through agency.
Sadly, my agency don't have really strong connection with BLCU ( I thought )..
since another agent can pull a string and booked for my friend..


______________________________

Another apology because I said on my previous post that I will blog before going back to Jakarta, but I'm sorry I couldn't because then, my internet connection was expired.. and when I tried to use wi-fi connection, I couldn't get through the firewall.

No comments:

Post a Comment