Aug 26, 2010

Giant Sauna in China


It was the big title from Indonesia's Newspaper yesterday, Giant Sauna in China.

Is it true, these year are the longest summer in China? I mean, everytime I saw the weather forecast on my computer desktop, I always saw the beijing's weather is about 28-30 degree celcius, it's not that hot. Just saw that the date when the reporter came to Beijing was on the end of July. It's so late news.. Hahaha..

The introduction is not only about the weather, but also how the china people react to the heat, where the reporter said..
You can see many man riding car or truck without clothes, riding bicycle without clothes, and walking on the street without clothes, on afternoon and evening.
The first time I realized about these habit of China people to walking around on public without clothes was when I visit Guang Zhou. You can see they all walking around without clothes, with all sweat over the body and talking about business with others.

One time, I went to eating MaLaTang 麻辣烫 (Ah, I'm not yet talking about it!!), there were 2 chinese guy eating on the street without clothes, drinking beer. One of my friends, it was the first time for her to saw it, and it was so strange for her. In Indonesia, the one who wear nothing on the street were insane people.

Back to the news, the reporter interview one of the chinese guy said to her that the hottest weather will be on October. -.-;; On october, it should be already Fall. Maybe lost in translation. I thought the hottest weather should be on August.

_______________________
I just saw my images on my iphone, there are so many of them. Many blog post to follow..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment