Apr 24, 2010

Happy Valley Beijing

Since I have my broken shoulder, I never have touched Roller Coaster any more, because I'm afraid of it. Nope, my broken shoulder from gymnastic accident, not because I ride the roller coaster. Why I'm afraid? Because when you ride Roller Coaster, you hanged on with the safety belt on your shoulder, you know what I mean..

Since I'm in China, and hanging out in Happy Valley, I was dared to try the roller coaster, and I try, because it's been so freaking long, it's been 6-7 years, I know I can do it...





It's not that Tempting...


I ride 2 roller coaster yesterday, First was the Yellow one, it was good but kinda dizzy and it's quite fast.. The best one is the 2nd one, you feel like Superman, flying, see how your head was facing the earth, the best feeling ever...

Now I can say that I'm not afraid ride roller coaster anymore.. Broken Shoulder just history, no more reason why I cant take that ride.. :)

Where is it? Happy Valley, Beijing.
The weather quite nice today, I think the weather skip spring, and directly come to Summer, green everywhere... :)

2 comments:

  1. hey i am interested in applying for BCLU this coming sept for a year. But i hear that the school is pretty big party school and the classes are pretty big. Is this true? Also great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. Well, yeah.. if you can't control yourself, you will end up partying everyday like my friends.. I think it's back to yourself, how you can control your party habit.

    I said to my self, one party on the weekend..
    It's good for your pocket too.. :)

    There are 20 persons in my class, quite big, but I heard in intensive classes the people is fewer than regular classes.

    ReplyDelete