Mar 21, 2010

Beijing in Sephia Mode

The wind got bigger, and the weather got stranger. I lived all my life in tropical climate country, never felt or experience living in the 4 seasons country. And now, as I'm lost in Beijing, I experienced what the winter like ( the dry skin, the cold snow, the minus temperature ) as I'm waiting for the spring to come. It felt spring nearly come, still waiting the flowers to blossom beautifully.

BLCU CC, March 14th 2010



BLCU CC, March 20th 2010

The snow on Sunday, in the middle of March, is it normal? Woke up on Saturday, my friend, S told me to look out the window, it was sephia day. She also, the one who took the picture above. First, it was kinda romantic, but when you realize what happened, it's not that romantic. The sephia not because of the sun or anything, but it was because of the sand storm.. hahaha..

I think spring is really near, I can feel the weather got warmer and the wind got bigger.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment