Feb 1, 2010

Switch Proxy

Since there is popular "Great Firewall of China" which blocked most of the website I love, blogger, Facebook n twitter, we have to be a little tricky to deal with it..

It said, we need to use a proxy server.. I'm not some IT geeks, so I don't really know how it works, if u ask me..

Since I've just installed Google Chrome, I've found that Google Chrome have the extensions allowing us to switch proxy, the extensions of course created by someone, it's not officially Google's creations.. I hope it will work in China, I have bookmarked one of the proxy server web-based also, from China-in-my-Pocket's blog's recommendation..

And I'm already install Google Chrome's extensions for switching proxy, I choose Switch Http Proxy, since I saw the comments, many China people use it and it works, also it's easy, just with single click..

I will post it if it work in China..

2 comments:

  1. Hey well I've been speaking to a Chinese friend and he said that he actually uses installed software to bypass the wall. When I get there he is going to put it on my laptop as it's apparently better than using proxy sites as many are blocked there. If you want to use the same software I can let you know how to do it when I get there. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, phiez, it's so easy. you and your friend can buy a VPN account, usually 5-10 USD/mon, then share it. Not only the sites are back, but got yours privacy protected. try fbvpn.com first.

    ReplyDelete