Dec 24, 2009

a friend come along..

I'm happy to inform you that one of my college friends will joined me to be 'Lost in Beijing'..
Suddenly a few days a go, my friend text me to ask about my China Education.. She asked me, where and how much will it cost.. I'm not really hope she will join, because she told me she still thought about it..

And surprisingly, she text me 2 days ago, that she will join me at BLCU these march.. unfortunately, she with her friend will go with different agency as mine.. I thought to join her agency, but my new friends (that went to BNU n BLCU like me) encouraged me more to join my agency right now..

Yes, I apply my China Study through agency, why?
  1. It's more easy and convenient... than applying by myself.. I know it's easy..!!
  2. My first thought, that I will go to China by myself ( before my friend joined me), so through agency, I will come abroad with new friends that will be through all experiences with me, together.. (senasib sepenanggungan)
  3. The Agency will take care everything.. from school application, opening bank account, visa, registration of dorm... so I can sit back and relaxed..
  4. At least, when I arrived in China, I wont be alone and completely lost..
Right now, I'm so happy. My friend will come with me, in the same university, same city.. I hope we will stay in the same dorm.. Even the agency is different.. She is one my close friends through college.. She just graduated first in Diploma 3 program (3 years study) and went back to her home city, while I'm continue my study for one more year..

I think it will be a little awkward, but it will bring more nostalgic moment.. Hahaha..

I joined one forum in Indonesia, it's the biggest online community in Indonesia, that is Kaskus.. One of the topic in that forum, is China, where we kaskuser share everything about China.. In there, I was looking information about Study in China.. and in kaskus, I met 3 new friends who will go to China with me, ( 2 (BNU & BLCU) of them are already mentioned above, and the other one (BUU) is studying Mandarin in the same private course with me.. )

and while the application date near closed, more kaskuser showed up asked about the same thing.. I'm happy to help them, and to see blcu become their consideration.. It mean more new friends.. I cant help but excited.. ^^ even my private course teacher just found out that I will come to China next feb, she help me a lot, and she is shared more story about Beijing with class.. I cant wait but truthfully I'm also scared..

No comments:

Post a Comment